Tuesday 21 December 2010

Food, I love food!

Right, so a bit later than I hoped due to this and that, welcome to my blog! So what is it all about you ask? Food! I love food. Everything about food. I love looking at it, eating it, smelling it, cooking it, talking about it and trying it. Food is no longer just about sustenance. It is a hobby, an art, a passion. It is a social event or a way to escape. It is emotional - where did it come from, how did it get there and what was used to get it that way. But most of all, it sure is tasty!

My aim is simple. To eat and discuss, share and eat some more. Restaurants, recipes, home cooking, other people's cooking, gourmet meals, comfort food, snacks, local produce, foreign specialities and everything in between. Let the foodie journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. Hey mon

    Like the breakfast recipe. tried it myself and it was lovely :o)

    Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete